Friday, January 9, 2015

Loose Ends

Since i've vented everything out last I feel a bit better.

Anyways I had it set in my mind I wanted to find some kind of basket that was fabric and moveable not stiff so I could put the yarn i'm using to make an afghan and then I didn't have to put it in a plastic bag. And usually when I go out to find something I have imagined in my mind I never can find it and it doesn't exist. And I totally found something. I was happy for two days! Its so exciting. And everytime I look over and see it it gets me excited all over again.


I'm super behind in everything like reading but I finally got caught up on all blogs! So that was major.


I did almost finish one book. But its weird because I never ever start two books at one time. But I have like 7 that are a little bit read. Which is really irritating to me. So many unfinished. And no reviews written. Ugh.


But life stuff and everything else I just feel like I can't ever be caught up on anything. Maybe I will be someday soon. But for now thats how it is.

0 comments :

Post a Comment